1. The area of the property is 5,700 acres.
2. It is included in the city plan, in the parish of Agios Stefanos of Tsagarada. The European Union has designated the area of Pelion, where Tsagarada is, a protected area of infinite beauty.
3. It has fruit trees and chestnut trees.
4. It is located in the upper side of the central Community road that goes up to Zagora and down to the sea in Agios Ioannis and Mylopotamos, in five minutes.
5. It has a Sea view to Aegean.
6. Builds 1200sqm for houses and 2500sqm for hotel.
7. It has been audited by the Forest Service.
8. There are ready-made house building plans designed by architects of the National Technical University of Athens and have passed with honors from the architecture of Volos licensing committee. Not completed the process of issuing the license.